Do you visit the websites making fun of "professionals"

You know, in total seriousness... I don't think I can think of a single person on here who deserves to be on that site.

*pffft*

There have been plenty.

Were you here for GiGi Photography?
Or that girl from down under that was banned 6 times?
Think for *a moment*.
But a few got better when they stuck around, and got help.

For us more newcomers ... well .. had to look for Gigi Photography ...
--> http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3766221

and one of the nice threads --> http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/.../203375-does-anyone-want-edit-my-picture.html

Uhoh. We may have created a monster. I've got tons of bad ones, but really, really bad ones? Gonna have to work at this.

youarenotaphotographer.com is one of my favorite sites :lol:

Never been to it. Should be retitled: uninstallphotoshop.com

I honestly didn't realize this level of suck existed.

Last edited:
Never been to it. Should be retitled: uninstallphotoshop.com I honestly didn't realize this level of suck existed.
^^ That's what I thought too

And now you understand why I visit from time to time.

It's incredible.

It's like watching an episode of Tim and Eric, but they're serious. :biglaugh:

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

To me, it's one thing to discuss bad images and what's bad about them and how to improve them and make them better for the next time. But to simply just bash someone's work, no. Don't count me in on that one.

This^

Hi there! Are you disappointed in the memories you've captured? Are your buddies showing you up with their fun times on Facebook? Then you need us! We, at Creative Memories don't just record them, we invent them! Just let us know what reality you want others to think you are living, and we will creatively give you the life you so desperately wish you had! We supply the settings, the models, the processing, and give it the cheesy, overprocessed iPhone look that screams "reality"! We create the moments in time that others will be envying you for! Show up your ex's with photos of you enjoying the good life with "partners" more attractive and interesting than they ever were. All you have to do is contact us for an appointment so that we can start upgrading the reality your ex-friends will envy you for. Contact us at Creative Moments, located at Frozen Memories Drive, in Wishta Junction, New Mexico. Come and see what you could have been!

I have seen them before but I don't visit them regularly or anything. I'm always terrified I'll find one of my own and be totally mortified. lol I'm not sure whether I feel its all in good fun or if its just outright malicious that they even exist. I feel like, most the ones I've seen anyway the images are SO FAR out there that it's got to be a joke.

I have seen them before but I don't visit them regularly or anything. I'm always terrified I'll find one of my own and be totally mortified. lol I'm not sure whether I feel its all in good fun or if its just outright malicious that they even exist. I feel like, most the ones I've seen anyway the images are SO FAR out there that it's got to be a joke.

I'm 90% sure those are serious attempts by people. Which is what makes it 50 times more hilarious.

Call me an a**. I don't care. Everything on that site is effing hilarious. :lol:

I'm 90% sure those are serious attempts by people. Which is what makes it 50 times more hilarious.

Call me an a**. I don't care. Everything on that site is effing hilarious. :lol:

lol they also seem to be like.. 10 years old, minimum. I did some terrible, terrible, unmentionable things in photoshop 10 years ago.

lol they also seem to be like.. 10 years old, minimum. I did some terrible, terrible, unmentionable things in photoshop 10 years ago.

Why would you assume they're 10 year olds? Most of that stuff is coming from people much older than that from what I gather of a lot of the captions.

Not to mention I *know* someone who is THAT. bad. and they're well into their 30's. :lol:

That website isn't out to target 10 year olds. It's targeting photographers who pass themselves as "professionals".

Why would you assume they're 10 year olds? Most of that stuff is coming from people much older than that from what I gather of a lot of the captions.

Not to mention I *know* someone who is THAT. bad. and they're well into their 30's. :lol:

That website isn't out to target 10 year olds. It's targeting photographers who pass themselves as "professionals".

lol noooo. 10 year old images, not photographers.

lol noooo. 10 year old images, not photographers.

Again... why do you assume that? :lol:

It started as a Tumblr blog that was taking submissions from their followers. They still take submissions as far as I'm aware.

Most of what you're seeing is fairly current. If not VERY current. :lol:

About « You Are Not a Photographer | Exposing fauxtographers since 2011

Whodda thought? Another polarizing topic on TPF, centered around whether or not it's ok to laugh at stupid sh*t.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back