dock

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BRI_9748.JPG

I almost kind of prefer the cropped version myself though..

BRI_9748_01.JPG

Pretty nice! Looks more like abstract.
That is originally what I saw at the scene, the levels going down with railings and the dock jetting out. Thought It would make a good abstract bw, bring out the wood grains some and play with the perspective a little. But honestly, I love the ocean and the environment so much I didn't have the heart to ruin the scene making it a abstract. Just couldn't do it so sort of brought it half way. It may not work because I didn't totally go with abstract or scenery but looking at the little boats I just couldn't bring myself to make a total abstract from it.

Based on the angle you shoot, it is hard to tell that is a dock and the rest are the boats. But, the photo still look nice even though this is not your intention.

Based on the angle you shoot, it is hard to tell that is a dock and the rest are the boats. But, the photo still look nice even though this is not your intention.
thank you.

i had fun that night i don't give a hell. lol
i got to get out and shoot more.

BRI_9780_01.JPG

Interesting stuff.

The crop has some appeal from simplicity but I don't like the way the fence line leads out of the frame. I think I'd actually prefer cropping just enough to eliminate the metal railing, leaving part of the sign, whose brightness and color kind of echo the boats. My two cents, for whatever it's actually worth at the current exchange rate ...

Most reactions

Back