Docked

92sir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tried thins in the general gallery in colour gallery and couldnt get any comments so thought I would try here in b&w

Oh if any one knows how i can make the top left corner brighter it would be appreciated

thanks

3035641742_1bfec83808.jpg

Use the dodge tool in photoshop, pic a suitable brush size, for the range select "shadows" and try an exposure setting of around 14%. I tried it on your photo and it lightened up that corner very nicely. Nice photo by the way.

Very nice indeed

I certainly miss that front tip of that bow, and even though the very tip might be under water, I'd still have liked to see this at list with some water below the bow.

What has brought about that dark corner? Did you photograph your own thumb there?

I certainly miss that front tip of that bow, and even though the very tip might be under water, I'd still have liked to see this at list with some water below the bow.

What has brought about that dark corner? Did you photograph your own thumb there?

Yes, I agree I would have liked to see the bow as well

Great shot. I really like the perspective and b&w seems to be a perfect choice.

Thanks for the comments every one I appreciate it.

Thanks for the tip on how to fix it I will give it a shot and see what I can do.

No lol its not my thumb I am not exactly sure why the one corner is so dark. I did add a vingnette but even without it the corner was darker.

Unfortunately There was something in the way so it stopped me from getting and lower on the bow.

i like that alot i almost thought that the black area on the mooring line was a person.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back