Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Three from Saturday evening.

3092698474_481640ce1d_o.jpg

3091860145_2611f78c4a_o.jpg

3091848153_4a0a212220_o.jpg

This last shot is a blatant rip off from a fellow 'togger on another forum. 30 secs exposure, on a tripod in my car on my way home :)

Last edited:
woha... Mr.Mohain, you have been busy!

These are superb man... love that second shot... and the third, thats crazy!.. it looks like your in the delorean coming back from the future! How did you get the dash and mirror etc in focus after 30 secs in a moving car?... not that iv tried it but i would imagiine there to be more motion blur from the vibration for some reason.

the first one and the third ones are my favorites.

Thanks Archy and keybq. Yeah, I have been busy. After hardly touching the camera for a year I'm right back into it again. Chomping at the bit!

Re the 3rd shot, I waited until I had long stretches of straight, slow moving (not difficult in London), road. I was probably only doing around 30mph. It looks a lot shaper at this size than it does on the original. I took several shots and this is the sharpest. The tripod kept tipping over when I went round corners ;) I had to grab on to one leg! Hoorah for automatics ;)

Last edited:
Beautiful shots! I miss the days I hopped the train from Hoddeston into the City to just roam with my camera.

Number 2 has got to be the most beautiful (and original) skyline I've seen in years. Nominated.

nice pic love it..that's a good work right there

amazing photos sir, I love them. Im going to have to try that trick with the car one!

Number 2 is amazing. Looks like a really nice spot! Great shots, hope to see some more. If you don't mind im trying to learn more about photography, can you tell me what camera settings where in picture 2?

Oh my these are great...I hare missing great image. Love the second and last, The lighting effect.... wow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back