TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another HDR...go figure
99227726-M.gif

This is a two shot pano. Each shot consits of 6 exposures. This was really tricky because I took the shots with the fisheye. So it took some time and touchup to line up the images.

Light was also a big challenge.

This one may push the HDR too far for some...but that's just my 'thing' right now
biggrin.gif

You can see a slightly larger view of 1040 pixels http://around395.smugmug.com/photos/134693156-O-6.jpghere.

134693156-L-6.jpg

Well done! I'm curious as to how you got them lined up from a fisheye.

Thanks guys.

It was pretty hard switch. I couldn't use the automate. I had to create a new document and paste both shots in there. Then I lined up them up the best I could. After that I just had to work with the two layers and slowly fade them into each other.

Thanks guys.

It was pretty hard switch. I couldn't use the automate. I had to create a new document and paste both shots in there. Then I lined up them up the best I could. After that I just had to work with the two layers and slowly fade them into each other.
Wow, doesn't seem fun at all. Looks like it paid off though! :)

Thanks guys.

That sounds like a TON of work, but to get that result, it must feel worth it. The image is very striking. Way to go.

woodsac, I don't know how you do it, but your work is always very impressive and IMO very inspriational for those of us who want to learn more.

I really like the feel and mood of this pic, it really is an ordinary shot but you've made it sometihng out of nothing. Nicely done.

i really like the perspective on this shot, i'm loving that wide angle lens of yours... i'm always anxious to see what you are going to do next...

Most reactions

Back