Does anyone else have the issue of not being able to log in every 2 days?!

WTFPhotoForum?

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It's very irritating. I feel like every 2 or 3 days I am fighting with the forum to LET ME FLIPPIN' LOG IN!!!

Last time I solved it (or at least I thought I did), after trying to reset my password about a dozen times and then *FINALLY* just updating Firefox, deleting the cookies, cache and history and then it magically worked.

Then I just tried the same thing in safari and now I'm locked out for 15 minutes (or more until I figure out what the hell is happening) because I tried to get in 1 too many times.

Is this happening to anyone else on a regular basis??? :madass:

Its happened to me a few times. Nice usernam btw. hahaha. I just delete the cookies and restart internet explorer and it works fine.

Not on a regular basis as far as on-and-off, but I was locked out a few weeks ago for a solid week, but only on my laptop. I was able to log on from any other computer (desktop, wife's, work). I did the whole deleting browser history/cookies a few times, and it eventually sorted out. A few others have had this problem for a while, then it just seems to go away.

Far as I know the admin don't know whats happening either as the problem seems to be very random in how it targets people. I had the same trying to log on from another laptop whilst I was away for a week or so.

I do recall that a possible fix was posted up in a previous thread like this but I've no idea where that thread is now

Yes, we are aware of the problem...but I don't know if anyone actually knows why this problem is occurring. It seems to be very random.

It does seem to go way on it's own, so please be patient and keep trying.

I had this happen over the weekend. Emailed the webmaster and got a pretty timely reply. Deleted cookies and had to log on through another web browser. It worked which was great. But now I can only log on with Safari and if I try with Internet Explorer, I keep getting the "log in invalid" screen. So, Safari it is.

Had that happen to me out of town. Wouldnt let me log on with my gf's laptop. Came home and logged on here and it was all fine.

Most reactions

Back