Does Anyone here likes Rock n' Roll?

youbetcha1018

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I thought of posting this thread just to let you know how I love Rock n' Roll. Infact, my favorite rock band is Kiss! :thumbup: Well, as we all know Rock n' Roll has been tagged as "Satanic Music". :lol: What can you say? Do you believe that Rock n' Roll is indeed a Satanic Music? And who is your favorite Rock Band? Hope to know your insights. Thanks.

I enjoy all genre's of music but I have to say my top 3 are Rush, Pink Floyd, and Metallica :mrgreen:

:headbang::headbang: Rock on. Those that believe Rock and Roll is satanic, ....oh , I better not say that. I will have the thumpers all over me. :lol::lol: Since I dont believe in religion, music is music. :grumpy:

But yea...I dig it. BTW....I grew listening to KISS, and have seen them every show they have played in Toronto.

Last edited:
Just like anything, it can be.

The first album (yes, actual vinyl) I ever owned was Kiss Alive. Followed by Alive 2 and then everything up to and including Dynasty. Then the 80's hit. AC/DC, Maiden, Ozzy, Queensryche, etc.

While I now listen to most anything (no rap), I still love a good guitar riff...

I don't think Rock n' roll is satanic. It seems as though everyone thinks hip-hop is for hoodlums. Theres a lot of opinions about every genre. I personally like Metal the most. As I lay dying, All that Remains, and for my softer side, Go Radio. :)

Do you believe that Rock n' Roll is indeed a Satanic Music?
No. To say that it is, is a truly boneheaded and thick-skulled argument.

Rock, as any other genre, merely describes a style of instrumental combinations, arrangements and musical patterns.

The words are what define the morality of any particular song.

And who is your favorite Rock Band?
Rush > All. The End.

Rare is the song today that is anywhere near as good as most of the stuff made in the 60s and 70s. Most of the "music" you hear today is manufactured-for-radio garbage.

Didn't Tipper Gore take this on? lol.

Music is art, and like ALL art, it is perceived differently by everyone that choose to listen to it.

Like KISS, I'll say it...thank god for the power chord. As a musician(former)I find most of the bands stuff simple, but there are a hoard of fans that feel differently. As for satanic?!, my ass! they are a party band!

As for my faves in regards to rock: Floyd, Rush, Yes, Vaughn, Van Halen(not van Haggar), UFO, Iron Maiden(though are they under "metal"), the Doors.....I could go on and on...

The work of the Devil, no question about it. Here's the indisputable evidence:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BAImUIzyTU"]Exhibit A[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVEsIFjVvyo"]Exhibit B[/ame]

Best,
Helen

Last edited:
Well, as we all know Rock n' Roll has been tagged as "Satanic Music". :lol: What can you say? Do you believe that Rock n' Roll is indeed a Satanic Music?

Well, this has not been a topic anywhere since the 60s, right? I never heard that still today people might think so :lol:

I enjoy all genre's of music but I have to say my top 3 are Rush, Pink Floyd, and Metallica :mrgreen:

You're probably going to think I am crazy, but I have a spirit trying to contact me, and he uses Rush to do that. It's all a part of a huge mystery involving Toronto, someone from the revolutionary war who founded Toronto, and freemasons. But yeah, I love rush.

Here is contribution the the devils work :lmao::lmao:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lEqVAroX4&feature=related[/ame]

:headbang::headbang: Rock on. Those that believe Rock and Roll is satanic, ....oh , I better not say that. I will have the thumpers all over me. :lol::lol: Since I dont believe in religion, music is music. :grumpy:

But yea...I dig it. BTW....I grew up with KISS, and have seen them every show they have played in Toronto.

Wow!!! Really? That's cool... Just watched the BIOgraphy channel and they had Gene Simmons interviewed without his make up and with a lot of sexy ladies surrounding him. Then he said, "this for me is Rock n' Roll!!!". Then bringing in loong tongue out....Lol.

Wow!!! Really? That's cool... Just watched the BIOgraphy channel and they had Gene Simmons interviewed without his make up and with a lot of sexy ladies surrounding him. Then he said, "this for me is Rock n' Roll!!!". Then bringing in loong tongue out....Lol.
I met Gene here at his book signing. Awesome guy. I have every KISS record(the old vinyl stuff) all the dolls, the comic book. :lmao: Then and Alice I worshipped. I was interviewed like that once...in my dreams. :lmao:

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE ROCK SONGS as of right now (please comment if you feel the need)

1. Gypsy Eyes - Jimi Hendrix
2. Guarenteed - Eddie Vedder
3. Winter Time - Steve Miller Band
4. What Is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin
5. Can't You See - Marshall Tucker Band
6. The Wind Cries Mary - Jimi Hendrix
7. The Weight - The Band
8. Green River - Creedence Clearwater
9. Nutshell - Alice In Chains
10. I'd Love To Change the World - Ten Years After

do any of you like any of these? i dont ever get to talk music when i'm around my friends because they have no clue who most of these bands are. haha. --they listen to the stupid crap their coming out with now

Most reactions

Back