Does Anyone here likes Rock n' Roll?

hahahaha. hey chiller have you heard the one that says if you play stairway to heaven backwards its supposed to be satanic or something stupid like that. just sounds like stairway to heaven backwards to me.

Heard of that! Well, that's silly!:lol:

Anything with guitars in, but would have to include Joe Satriani, Foo Fighters, Pink Floyd, Thin Lizzy, Ozzy Osborne, The Black Keys and Zakk Wylde. Throw Tool, Queensryche, Genesis, Rush and a bunch of others in for good measure. You get the idea.

Well, I asked my boyfriend who are his guitar heroes and his lists are:

Jimi Hendrix, SRV, Jeff Beck, Carl Verheyen, Guthrie Govan, Steve Vai, Jason Becker, Joe Bonamassa, Derek Trucks, Johnny Hiland, Andy Timmons, Django Reindhart, Van Halen, Randy Rhoads, Steve Morse, Frank Gamble, Greg Howe and eric Clapton.

It's only five days until the new guns n roses album comes out. Despite all the bad talk going on, I expect this album to be amazing, on par with the use your illusions, if not better. I hope it's great, otherwise I'm going to be seriously dissapointed. Is anyone else excited for this release?

It's only five days until the new guns n roses album comes out. Despite all the bad talk going on, I expect this album to be amazing, on par with the use your illusions, if not better. I hope it's great, otherwise I'm going to be seriously dissapointed. Is anyone else excited for this release?

I was about 10 years ago. I heard one song off of it already, and was not impressed. Then again, I stopped living in 1989:lmao: give or take a few years. I hope it does good, and competes with the new ACDC, and Metallica. :D

It gives me stupid nightmares.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxktxvMNOGs[/ame]

Hmmm...Not sure what it is...Headache...

Most reactions

Back