Does anyone know...

Its a plane!!! :)

Where did you get this picture from?

mrsid99 said:
Is that the Suzuki "S" on the front?
I thought so too initially, but it does not seem convincing enough.

suzuki_logo.gif

It looks similar, but I'm not that sure.

Its just a concept Semi truck. Looks like it is using Bullet train concepts. It looks like the chassis is about the same as a normal semi, just moved the engine farther back and increased its aerodynamic properties. Prolly an attempt to make them more fuel efficient. the amount of air one of those normal semi's displaces at 60mph has been known to knock people over if they aren't paying attention. That kind of resistance must kill your fuel economy. Pretty effiecent design it looks like. using ram air induction to let the motor breath, and funneling the air displacement thru the tunnel at the topof the cab. at the bottom it slices thru air and has a matching trailer to keep the airflow calm.
My guess is its a fuel tanker. They have been known to have to travel long distances in remote areas, and the circular design of the trailer would make it to inefficent for non liquid cargo.

Living in a rainy area though the idea i like the best is the large skirts over the tires. Nothing worse then being in a downpour and having one of those things flinging 2 gallons a sec of water on your windshield while trying to navigate the freeway...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back