Does anyone know...

Isn't this motcon-guy the one who made me swoon right here in front of my screen first? Isn't there the coolest SP of him out and about somewhere? If so, then:hug::

Heehee :biggrin:

@LaFoto - i do have an sp floating around somewhere, although i don't believe the link still works. as for the swooning part, was a friend of mine or my cats in the photo as well? i don't think that i alone have that ability :hertz: ;)

@duncanp - within the next year i'll be moving to prague, paris, or kraków....undecided as of right now.

motcon said:
indeed i shall, but i must pace it in order to give the appearance that i have an interesting life and a lot about which to speak.
I understand perfectly. It is from my own vapid state that I turn in order to hear about yours. And I'm sure yours will be more compelling. ;)

LaFoto: why, yes....yes, he is the one who caused that reaction from you. :razz:

Will: No, you were not alone in the sp....there was a glass of wine nearby, as I recall. :lol:

terri said:
I understand perfectly. It is from my own vapid state that I turn in order to hear about yours. And I'm sure yours will be more compelling. ;)

in due time my dear, in due time (an obvious method of stalling in order that i can figure out the 'good parts' to share).

terri said:
Will: No, you were not alone in the sp....there was a glass of wine nearby, as I recall. :lol:

upstaged by burgundy yet once again. story of my life.

Most reactions

Back