Does anyone know...

No idea ferny, i'm slightlty concerned as to why you would want to know as well. I know you can get adaptors to run things like personal cd players and ipods off of them but quite what voltage they put out I don't know.

Thanks Traci.

No idea ferny, i'm slightlty concerned as to why you would want to know as well.
Because during a frenzied session of water sports and electro shock sex I sneezed and ended up with my prostate gland being zapped. I wanted to know how much it would hurt if something similar happened in a car.

Wow, that must have been quite the sneeze, considering your prostate is internal! :p Good luck avoiding that situation again. :er:

Wow, that must have been quite the sneeze, considering your prostate is internal! Good luck avoiding that situation again.
Not really. It just made the person holding the implement jump and their finger slipped onto the "on" switch. The sneeze didn't make anything go inside... You can't go into your house if you're sitting in the kitchen, can you?

:confused: I know I'm blonde but, I don't think so. :scratch:

Ferny. I think you should stop trying to fry your wittle fwiend. It's just not healthy bro. Now duct tape and jello...that's a different story- stick and yank away at your heart's content my friend. Or PG could just drop his rear back into the dungeon. That'll teach him to stop playing with that thing so rough. BAD FERNY!!!! BAD FERNY!!! :spank:

hah Ferny I never tried the idea of using LEDs to photography :) seems to be interesting. but why do you want to attach them to the cig lighter? maybe try it with some other kind of source of electicity... even with AC using transformer, (I'm not too sure about it, but you can try and describe effects:p)

Ferny. I think you should stop trying to fry your wittle fwiend. It's just not healthy bro.
You can't beat the voice of experience!

Dammit Ferny, do I need to find a degrading outfit for you too?
Did you not see my radiation suit? I did have a pink velour jump-suit but terri ruined it.
There is a photo of me when I'm around seven dressed up a sailor...

hah Ferny I never tried the idea of using LEDs to photography seems to be interesting. but why do you want to attach them to the cig lighter? maybe try it with some other kind of source of electicity... even with AC using transformer, (I'm not too sure about it, but you can try and describe effects:p)
The connection on the end goes into the ciggy lighter socket in your car. It's got a 240v fuse in it so I'm tempted to wire it up to the mains. That'll be a last resort though as I'm sure I'll set fire to myself. Electric shocks aren't fun...

I remembered last night that we've got a few fly zappers around. They use UV light as well.

Most reactions

Back