Does it exist?

colino

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there a such thing as a Slave flash that is also equipped with a strobo (a strobe light/multi flash) feature. In other words, after I hit my trigger to fire my shot, my internal flash triggers a slave to go into strobo (multi-flash) mode. Does it exist?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sunpak-Digital-Preflash-Cancellation-Socket/dp/B000SJR7ZY/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1272682688&sr=1-23]Amazon.com: Sunpak Digital Slave Unit with Preflash Cancellation, Multi Flash & Sync Socket: Electronics[/ame]

could this do it?

Is there a such thing as a Slave flash that is also equipped with a strobo (a strobe light/multi flash) feature. In other words, after I hit my trigger to fire my shot, my internal flash triggers a slave to go into strobo (multi-flash) mode. Does it exist?
Your question doesn't make a lot of sense which is why no one has attempted to answer it.

First flash units, slaves and internal are strobes.

A speedlight (flash) that fires rapidly in a short sequence cannot fire at full power each time it fires, because it capacitor(s) cannot recharge that fast.

However, that is exactly what is done with a hot shoe mounted flash that is setup to do flash in a high shutter speed sync mode. Usually high speed sync mode cannot be done off the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back