Does it get easier?

I would have to say yes it does get easier. And my analogy would have to be that of watching your favorite movie over and over and over.

- At first you keep finding new things, noting things you may not have seen the first time, while at the same time missing key points. This fits you a a novice photographer as you are eager to learn you take in new info but then the next time it may still feel new and or you may not remember.

-Later on you start memorizing key elements in the movie able to recite then just prior to the event happening up on the screen. This would most likely fit you as the amature photographer (but serious just the same) as you know the key elements that make up the aspects of photography and yet some times the focus on those aspects slows you down and may hold you back just a little . Still a big improvement.

-Lastly you get to that point where your not even watching the entire movie you know where the parts you like come in and heck you could even be reading a book or in the other room and look up to see your favorite part as it sails past your TV Screen. Yep this would be you as the professional, You no longer need to focus on each and every detail of the scientific elements that predefine the outcome of a shot. Instead you as others have said focus on the shots artistic composition only diverting that focus for a moment in the event that you actually need stray from the norm to become creative with special effects.

Yes... it gets easier much easier. Just like watching your favorite movie it's in your mind and automatic after a certain point.

It´s a bit like spelling :p....you may need to look harder at some of the words you have problems with, and practise them a bit more than the ones you know well.
Step by step you will improve...but you´ve got to want to :nerd:

it does get easier. when I started I used all auto. when i didnt want it to flash i would hold the flash down so it couldnt pop up. i decided to look through the manual to figure out how to turn the flash off. i learned most of the other features in a similar way, i wasnt satisfied with my results so i looked into learning how to get better results. basically what i think is spend time with the camera, and the manual is your friend

Most reactions

New Topics

Back