Does this HDR photo have any hope of becoming good? - Poll

What should I do with this picture?

• No hope for this picture - trash it

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Give someone who knows what they are doing the original, and have them fix the sky.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keep the picture how it is now.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Go back and re-shoot if you can with a natural nice sky.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I "tried" to fix the sky. Notice I said...TRY. The original sky was completed washed out/gray.

Please answer the poll question and feel free to comment.

Vote on the edit which is... 4 posts down. =-)

$Clock-resized.jpg

Last edited:
If it weren't so electric I think it'd be great. What's with the mega saturation?
It needs more than the sky fixed, but someone who knows what they're doing could probably definitely work with it.

It hurts to look at, especially the people on the left hand side, their clothes are basically burning off their bodies. Tone it down a bit and I think it will look good. Tone it down alot actually.

It is Disney...I like to over-saturate my Disney pics for some reason. Now that I have photoshopped it so much, I cant go back and un-saturate it... I dont think. Lemme see what I can do though.

Here you go...eyes still hurt? Better?

$Clock-resized2.jpg

haha...nice.

Looks better maybe up the saturation a tad. What did you do to fix the sky? It almost looks like paint brush strokes.

For HDR, it's awful flat.

I used the ( dont shoot me please ) photoshop render clouds tool.

Looks better maybe up the saturation a tad. What did you do to fix the sky? It almost looks like paint brush strokes.

Sooo...in between my original and my edit? More towards the edit?

I used the ( dont shoot me please ) photoshop render clouds tool.

Idk, if it had some clouds in it, I think this would be a great picture. I hate taking HDR's with no clouds, it always seems to wash out the sky. If you can go back another day with an interesting sky, I think it will be good. :)

Well, the edit looks more like a cartoon, but it's not exactly electric!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back