Does this need PP???

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering if I need to do anything to this or if I should leave it as is...

DSC_0903.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, to remove that spot in your upper left. Other than that, it looks good. Nice shot!

(You could clone the little treetop out too if you wanted).

Looks pretty cool to me. You can always have a bit of fun with it.

I would take that spot in the sky out though. The sky looks a bit noisy, but on a print, I'm guessing that may even out.

Where is this taken?

This was taken in downtown Manchester, NH. It is this new sculpture that we have, I love it! Thanks for the warning about the spot guys, I didn't even notice it!

Like everyone else said - clone out the dust spot in the sky. Possibly the tree too.

Other than that, it looks great.

I kinda like the little tree :)

Spot is gone, thanks again guys!

I kinda like the little tree :)

Spot is gone, thanks again guys!

Oh, you edited it. I kept going back and looking wondering what the hell spot everyone was talking about...

Cool picture. I'd take the tree top out too, but you said you like it, so it's your barbecue. You could definitely make some interesting variations of that if you wanted to go for some kind of abstract look - change the colors, saturation, contrast, et cetera - but as far as the shot goes it's good.

^ No spot is still there. It's a dust spot just below and to the left of the large cloud. Probably just some dirt on the sensor, but easily cloned out.

No, the spot is gone. Reload the page sherman, that'll purge the cached image. ;)

Good choice keeping the tree; it's the only thing in the picture really giving a sense of the statue's size.

The tree is GOOD. It gives perspective.

Cool picture. I'd take the tree top out too, but you said you like it, so it's your barbecue. You could definitely make some interesting variations of that if you wanted to go for some kind of abstract look - change the colors, saturation, contrast, et cetera - but as far as the shot goes it's good.

I did this one just for fun since your profile says it's okay to edit your pictures. Again, I don't know if this is your thing or not, but when I looked at the picture it wasn't until I started editing it that I realized there was a ball in the center of the statue. It just blended in with the sky too much.

DSC_0903copy.jpg

All I did was pump up the contrast and then the selective black and white. And took that tree out, 'cause that's just me, and if the picture were to be an abstract look it doesn't need perspective in the first place.

I doubt that interest you any, but just for fun. Although, the grass in the foreground looks a lot better with the contrast pumped up if you ask me - check it out.

Nice edit MightyGoat. I like it. :)

As for inverted colours? Quite fun. Wouldn't look at it all day, but cool. >.>

Most reactions

Back