Does this series work for any of you?

i like them too, the toning is really appealling in these shots, i usually don't click in the links like that, i prefer when they just show up in the thread by using the

JTHphoto said:
i like them too, the toning is really appealling in these shots, i usually don't click in the links like that, i prefer when they just show up in the thread by using the tags, but i'm a "jeepnut" too, and was curious to see your work ;) :thumbup:[/quote]

i cant get them dang things (img tags) to work.........thanks for your response. Ever been to Moab?

maybe that hosting site doesn't allow hotlinking... (i don't really know what that means but it sounds cool.) i have been using photobucket and they include what you need to type for it to work, i just copy and paste it...

never had the opportunity to make it up to Moab, i bet it's a blast. i'm not as much of a "nut" as i would like to be... my jeeps not even lifted, but there is something to be said for taking the top off, throwing it in 4 wheel drive and getting out in the back-country... there's no place i'd rather be (as long as i got my camera of course ;) )

JTHphoto said:
maybe that hosting site doesn't allow hotlinking... (i don't really know what that means but it sounds cool.) i have been using photobucket and they include what you need to type for it to work, i just copy and paste it...

never had the opportunity to make it up to Moab, i bet it's a blast. i'm not as much of a "nut" as i would like to be... my jeeps not even lifted, but there is something to be said for taking the top off, throwing it in 4 wheel drive and getting out in the back-country... there's no place i'd rather be (as long as i got my camera of course ;) )

I agree. I got involvled in rockcrawling a few years back, so building my Jeep had been a huge hobby of mine. Really that is what got me into photogrpahy, I have driven over some of the craziest obstacles in the US, and driven through some of the most beautiful country to get there.....i decided I needed to start taking photos of it.

Jeepnut28 said:
I agree. I got involvled in rockcrawling a few years back, so building my Jeep had been a huge hobby of mine. Really that is what got me into photogrpahy, I have driven over some of the craziest obstacles in the US,
that's awesome, you rockcrawlers are crazy! definitely fun to watch, i'm amazed at the obstacles you guys can get over... i don't have the $$$ for that kind of stuff... about every dime i can spare gets sucked into my camera gear... too many expensive hobbies :lol:

and driven through some of the most beautiful country to get there.....i decided I needed to start taking photos of it.

:thumbup: pretty much the same with me! I'd love to see more of your stuff, i'll be on the lookout!

JTHphoto said:
that's awesome, you rockcrawlers are crazy! definitely fun to watch, i'm amazed at the obstacles you guys can get over... i don't have the $$$ for that kind of stuff... about every dime i can spare gets sucked into my camera gear... too many expensive hobbies :lol:

:thumbup: pretty much the same with me! I'd love to see more of your stuff, i'll be on the lookout!

cool. I am shooting a rockcrawling event next month.......just for fun. I am riding passenger with a good buddy of mine that is driving. I hope to get some interesting shots.

Most reactions

Back