Does this type of PS work have a name?

Reaction score
Website
www.bhtj.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
couch19in.jpg

comments please

Very nice, that's well done! Most call it Multiple Exposures, but this is the digital man's way of doing it...that's how I do it also. :thumbup:

unfortunately it was so dark in the room that i had to use direct flash(hints the red-eye)

also..if you think about it...I forgot to edit out the remote so I have 2 of the same remote in the shot

3rd...i look drunk standing up

looks very good, nice editing.... if you had a shadow spilling from the ones arm over the shirt of the other... i would of crapped my pants... lol

You know what...I was completely civil, honest, and up front...I also sent him a very curteous PM saying I don't want him to leave and explaining myself a little more. If he wants to leave, that's his choice... but it's just an attitude thing. I don't want him to go, and I'm sure no one else does either.

I talked it over with my buddy and came up with "compositing" (and I have heard that term befor related to it) which I like over "multiple exposure" because when i hear that I automatically think you exposed your film (if anyone but me still uses that) more than one time. And these images you make are made up of compiling images to get one final result.
sound good?

df3photo said:
I talked it over with my buddy and came up with "compositing" (and I have heard that term befor related to it) which I like over "multiple exposure" because when i hear that I automatically think you exposed your film (if anyone but me still uses that) more than one time. And these images you make are made up of compiling images to get one final result.
sound good?

Sounds gut to me. And yes...i still use lots of film :)

Neophyte Photographer said:
2:00 am

Man United vs. Man City

I was goin United :)

Were all 3 of you rooting for MU?

As far as the remote...I think it would have been funny if all three of you had a remote!

You should definitely post this shot here.

Really nice PS work. Please tell me this wasn't your FIRST attempt...cuz if it was, well, I'll be virtually shaking my fist at you (or is that shaking my virtual fist?). Good job, and thanks for sharing!

jocose said:
Were all 3 of you rooting for MU?

As far as the remote...I think it would have been funny if all three of you had a remote!

You should definitely post this shot here.

Really nice PS work. Please tell me this wasn't your FIRST attempt...cuz if it was, well, I'll be virtually shaking my fist at you (or is that shaking my virtual fist?). Good job, and thanks for sharing!

First...not really. My first set was actually of wclement. We did that set in the late hours of night as well. This set was my second attempt :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back