Does this use of diagonals work?

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Made my wife dizzy. hehe

IMG_8853_edited_RS.jpg

Owman, if you stare at it for longer than 3 seconds, it starts moving. You've captured an optical illusion which toys with your brains. I'd definately say it works, yes.

Oh, I like this. Very strong. And the fluffy clouds to the left is such a nice offsetting point of interest. Really good shot.

It's nice that you keep your house so clean. ;) I see no mold or chips here. A+!

It works for me! But you shouldn't do that to your wife in her condition. :)

This image illustrates a point I made in another post somewhere, that ANYTHING can be the subject of a striking image if the photographer has the vision to see the right angle, composition, light, etc.. I assume this is nothing more than the gable end of your house or some other structure. A simple, everyday object around which you saw possibilities.

I like the shot, but in my not so great opinion, or maybe it is it would be nicer if the sky was a little brighter :)

Sym said:
I like the shot, but in my not so great opinion, or maybe it is it would be nicer if the sky was a little brighter :)

Thanks! I just got a new monitor, so it's difficult to judge brightness and contrast and stuff accurately until I get used to it.

And WELCOME TO TPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Most reactions

Back