Does wb affect focus

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does getting proper white balance in camera affect your cameras ability to achieve focus? I have a friend claiming it does. I can't find any info on Google. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calvin%20Noir%20Youre%20Kidding%20Right.jpg

Is your friend wanting to take you out for a snipe hunt? Invest in a bridge in Brooklyn?

Seriously. Not kidding. Been arguing in circles for like an hr. [emoji16][emoji16]

I'm doing a photo experiment tomorrow to prove my point [emoji12]

White balance is applied to the captured data after the photo is taken, focusing has to take place before a photo can be taken so maybe you could get your friend to explain how one could effect the other.

/debate.

Seriously. Not kidding. Been arguing in circles for like an hr.
Sometimes it's best to just not argue. Seriously. Not kidding.

You will not win an argument with someone who cannot accept simple facts.

Let it go.
Yeah I hear Ya but I gotta try [emoji12]

Seriously. Not kidding. Been arguing in circles for like an hr. [emoji16][emoji16]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I'm doing a photo experiment tomorrow to prove my point [emoji12]

Tell your 'friend' that you couldn't duplicate their his/her claim, but you did discover that the color of your fingernail polish affected the gas mileage of your car.

This useless and silly feature can be turned off.

which image was shot at proper wb? One was shot all the way cool kelvin (2500) one at (10000 K) one on auto wb and one on a preset wb. All exposed +1 and edited to have the same wb.
Screenshot (334).png

Does getting proper white balance in camera affect your cameras ability to achieve focus? I have a friend claiming it does. I can't find any info on Google. What do you think?
he's probably thinking about Contrast

he's probably thinking about Contrast
Yeah that is what I was thinking too but I just don't think it could have a measurable effect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back