Dog down today

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I put my dog down today. F*** it, yes, I cried. This shot is when he was in good health.

DSC_0008 - Version 2.jpg

Oh no! :blueface:

I'm so sorry. That just sucks. It's such a heartbreaking thing to go through. :icon_hug: :icon_hug::icon_hug: :icon_hug:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Sorry for your loss. I still remember the day we had to put our Sandy down. :(

Aw bless his heart :icon_hug: so sorry to hear Designer :icon_hug:.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :(

Though your comment relating to his health suggests that you made the right choice and let him die without suffering a prolonged period of pain from illness.

Really sorry to hear that. I know too well how heart breaking that can be. I cried like a baby on the job site after putting down our cat willow.

I am so sorry -- that is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Knowing he is no longer in pain is no consolation. He was a pretty dog.

Sorry to hear about your loss. We had to put down our dog this year too. It's like losing a family member.

My deep condolences on your loss. Very hard, especially when we love them and they know us better than we sometimes know ourselves. I've had to put down many pets over the years, and it never gets easier or less painful. And yet, each lives in our hearts, having enriched our lives.

Most reactions

Back