Dog names...Shmog names

Ok so here's the photos of our brand new puppy!!!

Here he is playing with my mum:
webpuppy-009.jpg

Here's my sister holding him:
webpuppy-015.jpg

And here he is finding bugs in the ground! (actually he's probably scoping out the termites! I think I cropped it out of here, but there's a termite trap right near him.)
webpuppy-006.jpg

The latest name idea is Peanut or Sooty!

Peanut looks like a great name.
I reframe from making a comment about dog hair in the photo with your sister.

ferny said:
I reframe from making a comment about dog hair in the photo with your sister.

Hmm not sure if I'm on the same wavelength as you here... not sure if I want to be either.

Never heard the phrase "your dog hair is showing"?
Hmmm... to make it clearer without actually saying it.

Your sister is sitting there with her legs crossed and a holding a puppy. A crude person would comment about her showing her dog hair...

I'll **** off now then shall I?

Ha ha ha! No I have not heard of that! But it's the only half decent photo I have of the dog so I'm gonna keep it there... and my sister doesn't know it's on the net so too bad for her. hehehe

He is adorable! :D

I don't have names to share, but I like Sooty. :)

I knew someone that named the dog Skeeter. Then again, that dog had more energy than an atomic bomb!

We've decided to go with Sooty! I absolutely used to love that tv show with sooty in it!

He's learning to pose for the camera now! (i'm running over to themes to put these in there now - just thought you guys would like the update!)

Do you like this shoe I found? Isn't it cool...
zwebday2-002.jpg

HA HA.. It's mine!
zwebday2-001.jpg

Aww Look at meee. I'm sooo cute. That wasn't me eating that shoe before,,, that was my evil twin.
zwebday2-005.jpg

What a sweet little guy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back