Dog shaking himself dry

Paparazzi Paul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Here is a shot I had taken a few years ago at 1/8000 of a second at f2.8 and 180mm lens.

image032tuggy1on.jpg

That's gorgeous. Nothing I can see about it that I would change, personally. A really great shot of a beautiful creature.

it's a great shot, but i think i would have zoomed out more... it's so close that you can't really get perspective on what's going on... it sorta looks like snow is exploding from your dog :p hehe

also if the dog had his head twisted more, then you can get a better feel that something is actually happening...

i'd liken it to "action" shots of cars where the car's suspension isn't actually loaded up, so it just looks like it's parked there with blurry wheels.

Thanks for your comments. A few people thought it was really a snow storm going on there, which is pretty apt for an Alaskan Malamute as I am sure there would be plenty of snow storms in its State of origin.

However on that particular day it was 42 degrees C (108 degrees F) a bit warm for snow, but a nice day for the dog to have a cold dip.

Cheers
Paul

Most reactions

Back