Doggie style

Greenlandgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last weekend I went to the north of Greenland, by the Disko Bay where the sun won't show itself before sometime in January. I was there on business but we got stranded because of bad weather at home, so we had an extra couple of days to explore.
The place was incredible and beautiful as everything else in this awesome country. And most incredible of all was my ride on a dog sled.
Like a real tourist I kept firing my camera during the ride, and some of the pics turned out quite well.
I'll be posting bits and pieces here and there. A good hint is to check the Themes section :wink:

Ilulissatnov2004126.jpg

Ilulissatnov2004127.jpg

Ilulissatnov2004123.jpg

Ilulissatnov2004130.jpg

Ilulissatnov2004129.jpg

Can't wait to hear what U think!

I like that last one...great sense of movement.

What do you do? That you have to go up to the north of Greenland...if you don't mind my asking.

Big Mike said:
What do you do? That you have to go up to the north of Greenland...if you don't mind my asking.

I was coordinating a conference in the Greenlandic Health Service.
I work in the Health Dept. of the Home Rule Government.

All nice. I like the last one too. You know what they say: "unless you're the lead dog the view is always the same". LOL...

Great photos once again.

I must have looked at these a dozen times, beautiful.

#2 makes me want to be there, the dogs chillin, and the sky...............(speachless)

That last shot is amazing!!!! It looks so beautiful there!

great shots! I especially like #'s 4 & 5. They have a real National Geographic feel to them.

thanks to share these beautiful pics, particularly the 2nd one and the last one which I like very much. :D :thumbsup:

I love 2 and 3. Them dogs are almost as pretty as my girls.

If I could be so bold, I once read in a book "Never take a shot of animals from the rear." I think its a bottom hole thing - lmao. Shot 1 seems to suffer a bit from that, although the idea of the shot is great.

I love them all, they are great.

By the way, great way to get people looking at your photos through using an... interesting title!

Most reactions

Back