Dogs

canonrebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Comments please..
dogs.jpg

dog.jpg

dog3.jpg

Very cute... what kind of spaniels are they?

Aaron

good pictures

on an aside......

your name is Canonrebel, you have a picture of a Canon digital rebel as your avatar, but yet you shoot with a Canon 10d? With a lens that does not work on the 10D?

the 18-55 that is packaged with the rebel only works on the rebel

I am very keen with my observations.

the 18-55 that is packaged with the rebel only works on the rebel

I am very keen with my observations.

The 18-55 rebel kit lense was all that was salvaged from my demolished EOS Digital Rebel. It is what I use on the new 10D. And if it isn't supposed to function on the 10D, then that explains why the quality of my snaps is consistantly less than I expect.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

The Rebel

I thought the 18-55 lens would work on other Canon DSLR's, just would not give good image quality on film SLR's, due to it's being made for the smaller-than-35mm image sensor.

I don't see why it wouldn't work on the 10D, since it shares its CMOS with the Rebel

drlynn said:
I thought the 18-55 lens would work on other Canon DSLR's, just would not give good image quality on film SLR's, due to it's being made for the smaller-than-35mm image sensor.

I don't see why it wouldn't work on the 10D, since it shares its CMOS with the Rebel

Hi Drlynn,
the confusion is probably in the rebel 2000 being miss-identified with the Rebel EOS Digital. I don't believe the rebel 2000 is a digital and does not share the same lense mount as the digital series canons.

With my wry sense of humor put aside, The serious side of this matter is that the kit lense from my broken EOS Digital is definitely functioning with my new 10D.

Those first two are nice and crisp and that's an interesting treatment in the third.
I must confess that my main interest is in your statement that the 300D lens fits and works in the 10D, my next question is where do I get a 300D lens?

Most reactions

Back