Dogwood Berry

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken Friday. The tree is in my front yard. I went back today to try and get better lighting. The berry is no longer there.

Dogwood-Bud.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hi Kunalini.
It is a tempting little berry and I want to do a lizard tongue schluck to get at it. (yes ladies it's true what they say about me) So something must be working on me. I like the colour mix.

On the down side it looks very noisy from a high iso and then the noise got worse after jpeg compresion for the web. I'm also learning to pay great attention to the target so I'd have cleaned that spec off the berry too.

Thanks nossie.

I was concerned with the noise as well. The ISO was set at 400. My bad, I was sure I was shooting at 100 until I checked the data. Why is it so easy to forget to check ISO? Aperature at f/2.8, shutter at 200. Lens Nikkor 35mm f/2.0.

I'm really concerned with the noise with those settings on a D80. I may have cropped ~50% of the original image.

I did do some tweaks but only very subtle. In fact, there was probably more desaturation of color (red in particular) than an increase.

thts tempting!!! can u send me some of them via courier :p
***** 5 stars

Most reactions

Back