Domke F2

Ryvax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got the Domke F2 Wax-wear bag today! Love the bag, but a little confused as to how to store the camera with lens attached with the provided insert. Anyone with this bag want to enlighten me? Any extra inserts I should be ordering? A pic of your layout would be great. Thanks

but a little confused as to how to store the camera with lens attached with the provided insert.

You don't.

IMG_0886-edit.jpg

The 75-300 usually lays on top of the 135 & 100mm.

Under the 350D there is an 18-55 kit lens, memory cards, and spare batteries.

Under the 10s there is film, microfiber cloths, a small flashlight, and a Gerber multi-tool.

Straps lay on top of everything when I close it.

The 50 & 85 fit in the same pouch.

EDIT

This is a great bag - I love it, and I'm sure you will too. Not being able to fit a body with lens attached is the ONLY downside for me.
Still..., keeping the purpose of the bag in mind (designed for photo-journalists, if memory serves corectly) - if you have a lens attached, the camera is around your neck.

Very easy to access while wearing it, no need to set it down to get stuff out (though, obviously, it's easier if you do set it down). The size is deceiving - it can fit way more than it looks like it can. Just look at mine, lol - 7 lenses, 2 bodies, 4 filters, and a bunch of other crap.

Last edited:
Thanks man, where does the Fender go? I used the bag today, and it is great. Surprisingly comfortable to have around your shoulder. With my 18 to 200 lens on, I just put it in one of the 4 compartments with lens first and it fits in nicely. I may order the extra two compartment insert and put my camera in that way. I don't plan on having a second camera body for awhile yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back