Donate A Photo.

Thanks, I am trying to keep an open mind about this and give him the benifit of the doubt, it is very possible that something came up.

I have a friend that lives in NS and works in the Halifax hospital. I e-mailed her to check this fellow out. I haven't heard anything yet but she may have changed her e-mail address and never got my message.

Anyway did anyone get this fellows snail mail address and/or phone number? And yes call the Hospital to see if this is a hoax.

If I get any news I will psot it as soon as I get it.

Not sure really what to say at this point... I didn't quite realize that negative info was being posted on here until Mike Rubin e-mailed me. Thanks again Mike. I am still planning on setting this up, however please keep in mind that setting up an event like this and taking care of the expenses myself is not the easiest, nor is it an overnight planning session. Please keep in mind that your donations, and your help is appreciated, but unfortunately I have been heavy into developing my website, and I have a full time job that does not involve photography (unfortunately). For those of you that have donated work and are no longer interested, please make me aware of this, and I will remove your work from the show. Those of you that are interested, please continue to e-mail me. I will make you aware that at this time, the tentative date for the show is the beginning of June, but it may be postponed to ensure I get enough peices of work, and that I of course can have the artwork I do have framed and presented the way it should be. If I have responded to you, it is because I got your e-mail, if I did not respond to you, your e-mail most likely fell through the cracks, and I of course appologize. Anyhow, thats all I can really say at this point.... I am trying my hardest to create a beautiful art show using my own funds to benefit the artists, and of course the charity.

Not sure really what to say at this point... I didn't quite realize that negative info was being posted on here until Mike Rubin e-mailed me. Thanks again Mike. I am still planning on setting this up, however please keep in mind that setting up an event like this and taking care of the expenses myself is not the easiest, nor is it an overnight planning session. Please keep in mind that your donations, and your help is appreciated, but unfortunately I have been heavy into developing my website, and I have a full time job that does not involve photography (unfortunately). For those of you that have donated work and are no longer interested, please make me aware of this, and I will remove your work from the show. Those of you that are interested, please continue to e-mail me. I will make you aware that at this time, the tentative date for the show is the beginning of June, but it may be postponed to ensure I get enough peices of work, and that I of course can have the artwork I do have framed and presented the way it should be. If I have responded to you, it is because I got your e-mail, if I did not respond to you, your e-mail most likely fell through the cracks, and I of course appologize. Anyhow, thats all I can really say at this point.... I am trying my hardest to create a beautiful art show using my own funds to benefit the artists, and of course the charity.

It's no problem, I understand that these things dont happen at the blink of an eye, but people were skeptical from the start. Still, I wanted to help so I sent an email and asked multiple times in this thread about getting a response yet never got one, so you can see where things start to look a little sketchy I am sure.

Since you have in fact returned, and I have not gotten a confirmation email I am going to assume that it fell through the cracks and resend it.

There's no bad blood here, we are all just trying to be cautious about our work and while you are busy, we were just hoping you'd take a minute to stop in here.

My offer still stands. You can have any of the photos from my site ( http://wdimaging.zenfolio.com ). Just PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] for full-res. (There are some new ones on there now. Some nice ones in the nature and wildlife section, if I do say so myself :D)

I think the negativity comes from the habit of being skeptical and cautious when using the internet, something most people have learned from day one.

:D

All e-mails at this point should be responded too. I have gotten alot of e-mails appologizing for some negative assumptions made throughout this last page of posts. Please keep in mind, I certainly understand your concerns. I will be trying to post here every few days, even if it is just a matter of saying there is nothing new to update. I truly want a great event, and I want to get everyones work out for viewing. If you have further concerns please let me know. I would be happy for you to add me to MSN and talk further with me.

At this point, I wanted to quickly post to let everyone know that the updates are limited at this point. I am mainly waiting for pictures to trickle in now, and will begin printing those that I have. I did however want to say that I got Mike Ruebins and it is amazing. Thanks.

At this point, I wanted to quickly post to let everyone know that the updates are limited at this point. I am mainly waiting for pictures to trickle in now, and will begin printing those that I have. I did however want to say that I got Mike Ruebins and it is amazing. Thanks.
I'm glad you received it, It took the mail longer than expected.

I'm glad you received it, It took the mail longer than expected.

Mike, any chance you can post the pic up here so we can all enjoy?

Also I just wanted to say that Andy (theheater) has been doing a great job since he posted of letting me know whats going on. Anyone who is hesitant fear not, now that we have the communication cleared up everything is going perfectly.

very, very cool

Imbed that image with some IMG tags. [ IMG]link[/IMG ] no spaces.

I'll try

big.asp

No luck

Most reactions

Back