Donate to a good cause! (and see me with cool hair)

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Once again, I am doing the Leukaemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave for a Cure....

I will not be shaving. I will be colouring my hair a cool colour (undecided as of yet)....

If you are interested in sponsoring me - all monies go to the Leukaemia Foundation (Australia)....

You can sponsor me using a credit card, online through the website... http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com

Click Sponsor. When it asks for the shaver number, it is 85477 (or click search, and put in "Alecia Scott" and it will bring it up)....

:D

The day I will be colouring is between May 4 & 6

I never understood shaving your head for charity maybe because I shaved my head on a weekly basis. The coloring you hair angle sounds much better! Will this be a monotone color or will you be going for multiple colors?

Daniel - funny. Lol.... It could be the 4th, 5th or 6th (but i guess you knew that)

Mommyof4boys - same. lol

tmpadmin - I haven't decided on the colours yet..... But the choices are generally birght pink, bright orange, purple, bright green, bright yellow, blue...

Along those lines. I have dark hair - so I have to go with one of the bright ones for it to even show up.

I suppose I could say whoever sponsors me the most, gets to decide what colour I go...

Mommyof4boys - I did actually shave it a few years back, but because I dye my hair - you can't donate it for the wigs for some reason... Shame, I had heaps of it.

Adrian will be shaving ALL his hair off this year for the leukaemia thingy!! I cried when he told me.. :-( He's got such beautiful curly black hair and it's really really long now... but his brother actually died of leukaemia a few years ago so I can see why he wants to do it. I will definately post photos though!!

Where are you getting it done alecia?

fadingaway1986 said:
Mommyof4boys - I did actually shave it a few years back, but because I dye my hair - you can't donate it for the wigs for some reason... Shame, I had heaps of it.

Just a little note... Locks of Love will take dyed hair just as long as it's not a funky color or chemically damaged. Check out the Locks of Love web site for details. I dye my hair on a regular basis (damned grey) and up until recently my hair hung down to the waist band of my jeans. I had 11 inches cut off a couple of months ago and donated it to them.

Good luck with your fundraiser. Personally I'd like to see it two toned - half natural and half hot pink. ;)

Oh cool Meysha - I haven't decided where I will be doing it yet. But I might do it in Queen Street Mall if they are doing it there this year....

Has Adrian registered yet?

photogoddess - I don't think ours will be done through Locks of Love (because I am in Australia, I don't know if they are here) - but the requirements from the Leukaemia Foundation is that the hair cannot be dyed..

fadingaway1986 said:
photogoddess - I don't think ours will be done through Locks of Love (because I am in Australia, I don't know if they are here) - but the requirements from the Leukaemia Foundation is that the hair cannot be dyed..

Too bad that the luekemia foundation won't take it. Locks of Love is in the states.

photogodess - it isn't them that has put the hold on it - they pass it onto a wig maker & have been told it can't be dyed....

Uhhh But Daniel - once it washes out I will be left with bleached hair!

And my hair turns yellow when bleached

Most reactions

New Topics

Back