DONATING 35mm Camera w/ 55/1.4 & 28/2.8

Using this lens today made me realize how much I really do miss manual everything/auto nothing. Shooting like this slows down the process, and there is something connective about it.

I used to shoot exclusively this way before I experimented with AF. Now that I have a better viewfinder, I'm thinking I'm going back to it.

Last edited:
I only have one AF lens, the kit lens with the 1000D (18-55mm). That piece of junk has not touched the camera since I got my first manual lens. Its like the difference between a automatic and a clutch. One allows you to drive the other allows you to feel.

man, though, tiny pentamirrors are just MISERABLE to manual focus with.

and my previous camera, the a350, I had have just the WORST of all bad entry level viewfinders .. like 0.73x APS-C. Comparing against my a700, I'm not sure how I dealt with it for so long.

That would be nice. I have three lenses in m42 (2 135mm and 1 50mm my awesome Pentacon that until two days ago, never really came off the camera).

Last edited:
That would be nice. I have three lenses in m42 (2 135mm and 1 50mm my awesome Pentacon that until two days ago, never really came off the camera).

If u want the 28mm its yours. PM me your name and address. Ill get it out next week. Im on shift monday.

Most reactions

Back