I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AND...:)lmao:) up on the proverbial chopping block today is a very slightly used Adorama 8 1/2x11 color corrected light box.. (5000k color correct lampsx2)
works perfect, LN condition.
as I understand it, there are a number of uses for one of these things, just nothing im doing. :lol:

so...there it is.
most of you know how this works by now.
(ALL rules and criteria are subject to me and my wife's discretion and may be changed and/or the donation cancelled at any time for any dumb old reason)

FREE to good home, shipping is on us.
continental United States only.
if you are interested in this, post IN THIS THREAD what you plan to use it for, and if you can make immediate use of it, or if it is for future use.

yours truly,

-Jason and Wife

View attachment 38296
View attachment 38297
View attachment 38298

what is it for? Viewing negatives or slides?

mostly. ive heard a few people say they use it for small product photography, but I have not seen any of the results.
possibly tracing as well.
im sure a clever person could think of something.

Last edited:
I have recently ventured into the world of film photography / darkroom and currently view my negatives by holding them up to my computer screen. This would be a very much appreciated and useful item.

Thanks again for donating so much gear, you are doing a good thing. Much respect.

I would absolutely love to have one of these!
I am a graphic designer as well as a photographer, I have been tracing on a glass table with a desk lamp beneath. This would save my back from the terrible angles I am forced to subject myself to.
If you could find it in your heart, I promise to take the utmost care for it.

Light boxes were used to view slide and negative film on in the ancient day of film.

Yup. Hopefully theres still at least one film user left that needs one of these things. Probably not though. I hear film is dead.

Oh pick me pick me! I do a lot of drawing and this would be awesome instead of building a light table.

Oh pick me pick me! I do a lot of drawing and this would be awesome instead of building a light table.

could you be a little more specific on its intended uses for drawing? you mean tracing? or something else?

could you be a little more specific on its intended uses for drawing? you mean tracing? or something else?

Tracing outlines. It would be good to have for art projects for tracing for my kids' homeschooling art projects too. But mainly because I get tired of holding my sketches up to the window for light to trace. lol.

I would love to have this! I shoot with film (Nikon N2000, Argus and holga) also I am starting this week to develop my own film I think it would be great for viewing my negatives

Also I am 18 and like I said I have been shooting film yes I have a Nikon D5100 but it's just something with film that I love. I shoot mostly black and white. its just something about a black and white picture that was taken by film that I like. I would love this!

Most reactions

Back