DONATING Medium Tenba Messenger Bag

What a generous offer. Well, I'm putting my name in the hat. Zipper looks like a gentle, playful soul and I like dogs more than humans.

This bag would be used for retro film shoots. For color photos Canon T70 w/ 100mm macro & tube, 50mm 1.8, 28mm 2.8, and remote cord. Airesflex TLR, Holga 120 TLR with 400 and 50 120 ISO film. There is a tripod that would come along as well but have not bought it yet.

8fcc7e752ff703f6d431a0c06696ec42.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bippity boppity bump!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

The Wife is implementing a new idea for this donation, officially on trial status...
If you would like to participate in this donation, but live outside the US, use Postage Price Calculator
to calculate shipping from my zip code (32726 in Eustis, Florida) to wherever you are.
If you are willing to cover the shipping, minus the $20 we would have spent shipping in a large flat rate box in the US, then
you can be considered for the donation. (you would need PayPal to send me the shipping balance)

you will have to weigh the balance of the shipping cost against what you could just buy the bag for where you live, but if its still a good deal for you, feel free to put your name in the donation hat.
I tried to calculate the shipping:

- just out of curiosity
- because it's your first time doing this internationally
- I don't have a bag

but I couldn't calculate it because they ask about item's value and weight

The Wife is implementing a new idea for this donation, officially on trial status...
If you would like to participate in this donation, but live outside the US, use Postage Price Calculator
to calculate shipping from my zip code (32726 in Eustis, Florida) to wherever you are.
If you are willing to cover the shipping, minus the $20 we would have spent shipping in a large flat rate box in the US, then
you can be considered for the donation. (you would need PayPal to send me the shipping balance)

you will have to weigh the balance of the shipping cost against what you could just buy the bag for where you live, but if its still a good deal for you, feel free to put your name in the donation hat.
I tried to calculate the shipping:

- just out of curiosity
- because it's your first time doing this internationally
- I don't have a bag

but I couldn't calculate it because they ask about item's value and weight
Hmm...
Weight, maybe 6 lbs? I would have to weigh it when I get home tonight.
As far as value for this I was just going to leave it with the default $50 insurance the USPS gives you built in to the shipping so i guess you could just declare it as $50?
This is why we avoided international shipping in the past. So much more complicated.

Just put in $50 value and 8 lbs just to be safe.

Anyone else for the weekend?

I think interest might have fizzled on the bag...
not surprising though, most people get a bag when they start getting camera gear so i can see not many people needing something like this.

I think interest might have fizzled on the bag...
not surprising though, most people get a bag when they start getting camera gear so i can see not many people needing something like this.

I really thought there will be more people interested. This is much nicer than a kit bag! :)

Thats a great bag Jason! You know the one I so graciously received from you ? Well I was using it for my speedlights , remember ?

Well yep they busted my car window about a year ago and bam gone . Hence why I never did get around to taking a pic and posting . Oh well . Life goes on !! Cute pup !! Best to the family !!

....most people get a bag when they start getting camera gear so i can see not many people needing something like this.
well... maybe most people do that but I don't... I carry my camera in my purse .... yup

anyway... after I calculated shipping, it's too expensive for me

Here is a BUMP for a lazy weekend!!! :trink39:

Wow. Have I not wrapped this up yet? Guess not. I'm off tomorrow, hopefully, so I'll try to finish this and get it in the mail early next week.

Last call.
For alcohol.

I mean a camera bag.

Wow. Have I not wrapped this up yet? Guess not. I'm off tomorrow, hopefully, so I'll try to finish this and get it in the mail early next week.

Last call.
For alcohol.

I mean a camera bag.

Somethin right?!?:trink39:

$&#* I am #*$&ing up royal on this thread.
ok..way behind schedule, but im here now. more or less.

@jcdeboever looks like you have a ton of gear there that is just not going to be very portable without a decent bag.
congratulations, heres a decent bag.

PM me name/address and hopefully I will get this out in the mail faster than I wrapped up this donation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back