Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yup. paper. E-Z widers.
It has always been stored indoors. in a box. in the closet.
This is NOT your regular "throw in your inkjet printer" paper.
If you don't know what this is, please do not ask me for it.

I should have gotten a pic of the front side of the box...
this is an UNOPENED 100 count box of 5x7 B&W paper.
SAM_0141.jpg
SAM_0142.jpg

UNOPENED pack of....well, you can see for yourself. (TAKEN)
SAM_0143.jpg
SAM_0144.jpg

BOX is opened, I don't think any paper was used..or maybe just a few. Paper still in original black plastic bag inside.
SAM_0145.jpg

BOX is opened. I don't think much (if any) paper was used. Paper still in original black bag inside. (TAKEN)
SAM_0147.jpg

If you are interested in one or all of these, and you are able to show that you can actually use it, post in this thread with your setup and what you usually print on. Shipping is on us.

I THINK, maybe, I have a box of 11x14 ilford in a box somewhere. not sure yet. if your interested in the 11x14 let me know and ill see if i can dig it up. It is also in an opened box, but hardly used.

Last edited:
Oooh, PANALURE!!! I'd take that...

I do lumen (sun) prints with old expired paper; my set up is a table in the window. lol

With the Panalure, which was for making B&W prints from color negs under tungsten light, I do prints in fluorescent light over the kitchen sink (seriously, it works).

You do them on B&W paper but they turn out various colors (sorry I'm having difficulties uploading a scanned image, can try later). Thanks.

Last edited:
I'd love the Ilford 8x10 paper.

No photos of my alleged darkroom as it's not normally set up in my master bath.

But here's some of the schtuff I use:

Beseler45Homecoming.jpg

Trayspaperdeveloper.jpg

OK so...
one packet of Panalure to vintagesnaps,
and one box ilford 8x10 to Sparky.

PM me your numericals and ill try and get them out this week.

Whoo-hoo! That'll make me happy on a gloomy day.

If nobody else wants the Polyfiber and you want to get it out of your magic cupboard of many wonders, I'd be interested in it if it's 5x7" or smaller, I think it's similar to Polymax which I've used for sun prints.

Last edited:
Whoo-hoo! That'll make me happy on a gloomy day.

If nobody else wants the Polyfiber and you want to get it out of your magic cupboard of many wonders, I'd be interested in it if it's 5x7" or smaller, I think it's similar to Polymax which I've used for sun prints.

its 5x7

OK, you can send that along my way too then, if you don't get any other takers.

OK, you can send that along my way too then, if you don't get any other takers.
I'm honestly surprised there's this much interest in these as it is.
I was on my way to the dumpster with them, but the wife suggested I check here first.... Just in case.

can i get a box of that for my kids to color on?

You should've seen what I came home with once from a camera swap, they couldn't throw in old paper fast enough with what I bought, even took it out to my car...lol I don't think too many people are doing lumen prints to know there's a use for old photo paper.

Brian your kids could do cyanotypes (forerunner of blueprints), there's pretreated paper marketed for kids to do sunprints, put it in the sun with objects on it to make a pattern/design, rinse the paper when done and let it air dry. They can use watercolors on it too (or maybe crayons) to color the designs.

Most reactions

Back