DONATING stuff for Nikon! (or, FREE Nikon stuff)

Is this guy for real?

• seems like a pretty legit guy

• probably mental

• who cares, its free stuff

Results are only viewable after voting.
All righty....

going to go ahead and list the Neewer 750ii as the flash that will be included with this donation. (in case that mattered to anyone)
the Neewer flash has been good. better than our SB600, and about the same as our SB700, although it does not support HSS. (it does TTL)
i wont go into great detail on the flash, you can google the reviews and specs on it...regardless, its free so....it will have to suffice.
I try to save the boxes for everything, so this will come with original box and manual, drawstring bag, and table/tripod stand.

so without further...how do you say...fuss, I give you.....the Neewer 750ii!

20170217_113547.jpg

20170217_113716.jpg

well dang...
I dont know what else i can throw in to make this a more attractive offer.
is it not enough stuff? what if I threw in a ferret? only slightly comatose...( ok, ok...mostly comatose)

ok, ok....fine.
ill rummage through the leftovers and see what i have left to sweeten the deal a little.

first, how about a second, smaller diffuser? i really like these. they work surprisingly well.
20170219_155033.jpg

20170219_154830.jpg

not enough eh?
how about a second flash bracket? slightly different style. works left or right handed.
this is the more popular style, and easier on the larger DSLR's.
(my poor little fuji camera looks so puny)
20170219_162318.jpg

here is both the flash brackets together.
20170219_162426.jpg

so, to sum things up...
this donation consists of TWO flash brackets, a Nikon SC-29 flash cable, TWO diffusers, and a Neewer 750ii flash for Nikon.
if you have been holding out, waiting for me to add more stuff before throwing in your name...nows the time. im out of stuff relevant to this donation. probably.
I really cant do better than this folks...its a pretty decent deal as it stands.

I would love a bracket and the cable but I already have a flash and diffuser so I would not want to raise my hand for those.

If you would allow a "team" entry: I would add my son (lazy_lobster) - he does not have a flash, but he is not active here. If so, I'll post a shot of our cameras (D40s, both)

Frankly, I think it's an exceptionally attractive offer.

Actually, you should take my name out of the running. I've just been told that I'm receiving a speed light as a gift. So I no longer qualify.

Man not many people stepping up for FREE stuff

right?
maybe everyone finally caught on to flash photography and already has a speedlight....
hell, I still have half a dozen of them.

see, in my mind, (which is pretty crowded) I imagined that there would be numerous active members that had a nikon dslr, but had not yet dipped their
toes into flash photography. I mean, I know I have been on here harping about fill flash and off camera lighting for years now...but dang...
i didn't realize that all the Nikon shooters had taken my advice.
I guess someone should go ahead and hit the disagree button on this thread....the whole thing seemed much cooler in my head.

right?
maybe everyone finally caught on to flash photography and already has a speedlight....
hell, I still have half a dozen of them.

see, in my mind, (which is pretty crowded) I imagined that there would be numerous active members that had a nikon dslr, but had not yet dipped their
toes into flash photography. I mean, I know I have been on here harping about fill flash and off camera lighting for years now...but dang...
i didn't realize that all the Nikon shooters had taken my advice.
I guess someone should go ahead and hit the disagree button on this thread....the whole thing seemed much cooler in my head.

Bro I tell someone at least a few times a week on here that their photo needs fill flash or additional light.

Apparently they're all canon shooters.

Or they're scared of the learning curve.

ok, ok....

going to make a slight change to the donation.

IF you are interested in the brackets and cable, but DO NOT need a flash, I will open the donation to people that already have a flash.
if this applies to you, post in this thread with a picture of your camera and flash.
However... please be aware that if you already have a flash and are only in need of the flash cable and brackets, the Neewer flash will NOT be included.
you will be receiving the cable, and two brackets.

not going to let this run too much longer, so if anyone else wants in, get in now.

Yes, please include me for consideration. Nikon D40, Nikon N90S and Nikon SB600. I'd also share with Lazy Lobster (son #2); he has a D40 which, surprisingly, looks a whole lot like mine!

20170228_074735.jpg

Since I have barely used my flash after buying it and still don't fully understand how it works, I am disqualifying myself from this one. Your generosity is wonderful and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with lots of good karma. I hope whoever gets this pays it forward!

Most reactions

Back