I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yup. its a watch. but its photography related sooooo....here it is.
Tamron lens with logo and lens specs on the dial.
the elements are the second hand! Quartz movement.
Just serviced today (4/24) with a cleaning and new battery by our local watchmaker.
35mm case diameter not including crown. Leather band fits up to 8" wrist.
Watch and black leather band in excellent condition.
The Wife wore this off and on since she got it, but it has not made the rotation in a while.
I believe this watch was done as a promotional piece when the 28-300 lens was first introduced.

Given the volatile nature of labeling things in this overly and easily offended PC age, I will simply
list this as a unisex, multisex, androgynous, Cisgender, Gender Fluid watch.
Im not gonna pin it down to any specific group, you can decide for yourself if it suits your needs.

anyways.....
we would love to see this go to someone that shoots with tamron lenses, but im not going to make that a requirement. its just a cool watch that seemed relevant since we have used tamron lenses for a long time. (we did actually have the 28-300 lens for a bit. it came with a D100 we purchased back in the mid 2000's. I believe we gave it to Sharon (sm4him) a few years ago)

standard donation rules apply.
reasonably active member. (minimum 100+ post count)
wants a Tamron watch.
post in this thread to be considered.

as usual, Shipping is on us within the Continental U.S.
Canada or Overseas just go to USPS and calculate a shipping price.
Postage Price Calculator
should be less than 13 ounces packaged up, from area code 32726. (watch is only 2 ounces with the pillow) we will cover the first $5 of international shipping. you can paypal me the balance.

64f2060623a78550a42347cf1a82a6d9.jpg

9372e6b2a812bdf05558c3edb1306452.jpg

a49685c4473a67cc7f5dee40c0e73435.jpg

0fa2922ea4573e52e3ea355b3ea9c749.jpg

Won't fit my log wrist, I'm out. Super nice of you as always.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pretty cool,P-Dogg.....but "I'm not into time" <--(old Cheech & Chong). Wonder what it would be worth to a collector,someday.As always,Jason, thank you to you and the missus for your generosity.

Two words:

Awe & some.
Thumbsup-1.gif

I'm throwing my name in. I own a tamron 18-270 that I adore and use all the time. I don't own a watch and it would be nice to not have to pull the phone out to check the time. It also a really cool watch.

As you know I'm in Ontario but at least not near that city you can't spell

As always you are both awesome for doing this.

Attachments

• IMG_20160424_170656.jpg
    IMG_20160424_170656.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 272
Last edited:
I am a digital guy, nice offer though. :)

I'm throwing my name in. I own a tamron 18-270 that I adore and use all the time. I don't own a watch and it would be nice to not have to pull the phone out to check the time. It also a really cool watch.

where in Ontario are you since your not close to Misasua...Missasug...Misassaug....Toronto.

I'll pass my chance to Barb! ;)

Haha, I sometimes wear a silicon bracelet (if that's still a thing) that says 24-70 2.8 and has focus scale markings. No one knows what it means except for us hahaha.

I'll pass my chance to Barb! ;)
Aww thank you!

where in Ontario are you since your not close to Misasua...Missasug...Misassaug....Toronto.

Not Mississauga. ;) Technically my address is Bath, Ontario but I'm actually part way between Bath and Kingston, Ontario.

Digital is awesome. I love high tech.
I do think its silly that some digital devices use analog looking faces though. Why make it look like something its no longer tied to...
Oh well. Its nice that you gave it to someone in need.

This is my watch. Keeps perfect time.
spd_20121119191256_b.JPG

I'm hoping that mama gets me one of these for Christmas. The built in compass makes it easier.
1922_1_.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back