DONATING Vivitar close-up lenses. 52mm 1,2,3

Wow, the people on this forum are so generous!
i am interested in these and some filters you posted. I have my 1st DSLR, the D7000 as of last May and have a 35 1.8 that this would fit.
i also just bought my college poor neice a D50 (PM'd you a couple of weeks ago) and someone on forum sent us a 35-70 mm lens for it. So these would fit her camera too. Am giving her the camera next week as a gift.
thanks for all you and your wife do, good luck on the move,
Nancy

I am too interested in these, I just bought the Nikon D5000, and both the lenses are 52mm. 18-55mm and 55-200mm kit lens.

Thanks for the consideration.

Dude did you knock over a UPS truck with scads of old photo gear or something? :lol:

you know how it is...you buy stuff that comes with other stuff...
what do the rest of you people do with the photography stuff you don't use anymore?

Fill my closet like a shrine and wait for the day that film returns to all its glory.

..........what do the rest of you people do with the photography stuff you don't use anymore?

Stick it in a box and toss it into a closet or down into the basement. After languishing 20 years, we list it on ebay for an exorbitant BIN price because it's vintage......... what else? :lol:

Yep, vintage is the latest thing in photographic cool. I never thought when I bought my RB...NEW...it would be listed as "vintage"

I have these! They work quite well actually :)

Even the thought of having something made by the Original Vivitar makes me excited. However I don't know if i have much with 52mm threads. If they were 67mm then they'll fit my Vivitar 70-210mm 3.5 lens. Good luck to who ever gets them.

-Hunt

Well, let us know if anything turns up in 52mm.

The only thing I found was my Helios 44m-7, Nikon 50mm 1.8 E, and nikon 35mm 2.5 E.

Even the thought of having something made by the Original Vivitar makes me excited. However I don't know if i have much with 52mm threads. If they were 67mm then they'll fit my Vivitar 70-210mm 3.5 lens. Good luck to who ever gets them.

-Hunt

The only thing I found was my Helios 44m-7, Nikon 50mm 1.8 E, and nikon 35mm 2.5 E.

ive heard some of the helios lenses are really really nice. no idea which ones though.
are you still in Korea...'cause....this is a lower 48 kinda deal. I doubt these are worth shipping overseas.

ive heard some of the helios lenses are really really nice. no idea which ones though.
are you still in Korea...'cause....this is a lower 48 kinda deal. I doubt these are worth shipping overseas.

AP/APO addresses are considered stateside so you wouldn't pay anything extra, but that's your call.

AP/APO addresses are considered stateside so you wouldn't pay anything extra, but that's your call.

If APOs are billed as stateside shipping, and your still interested, we will put your name in the hat.

Also... Monday bump

I'd be interested as well. Use my Canon 50mm quite a bit and have experimented a little bit with macro. Also looking to experiment more though for my 365 project. A few days ago I did a macro of my eye by taking the lens off the camera and flipping it backwards. I don't know how good that is for the camera though, so something like this would probably be a good idea to use.

Thanks for the opportunity Pixmedic!

Macro is addicting. I made some DIY "macro lenses" to use with my phone (gets closer than my 100mm macro lens), and have been taking pics of what ever I find around the apartment.

Who ever gets this will enjoy taking some macro shots. =)

I can attest to the cost of shipping to APO boxes. It is same as a regular postage stamp here, or if you ship in the 'whatever fits/ships for x price' is same as USA rates, our son is at FOB Warrior, Afghanistan.
we mail him stuff all the time, especially now with cutbacks, sent coffee the other day, (plus goodies)
Nancy

Most reactions

Back