DONATING Zeiss Ikon Contaflex

It's a cool feeling to give things away! I gave a bunch of baby toys to a family that lives in my townhouse complex and her kids were ecstatic! It made my day! I commend you pixmedic!

I've seen this thread multiple times and have been extremely interested, however knowing that I already have been the recipient of one or your donations (well, technically my friend with a Nikon) I haven't put my name in. I AM interested in this, but only because you haven't made your mind up yet. ;-)

I've seen this thread multiple times and have been extremely interested, however knowing that I already have been the recipient of one or your donations (well, technically my friend with a Nikon) I haven't put my name in. I AM interested in this, but only because you haven't made your mind up yet. ;-)

As with some other donations, a donation to your friend doesnt count as a donation to you. If your interested, we are more than happy to put your name on the list.

As with some other donations, a donation to your friend doesnt count as a donation to you. If your interested, we are more than happy to put your name on the list.

I would be elated.

I put my name in on the other film camera, so not sure if its cool to put my name in both. But if so, that would be great!

I put my name in on the other film camera, so not sure if its cool to put my name in both. But if so, that would be great!

You can put in for as many donations as you feel you want. Do you currently have any film gear?

Nope, I don't have any.

Wow, that is a beautiful camera!

I currently shoot with a Sony A200, but am currently building up a small collection of M42 lenses and M39 too. I have the cameras that are with them and will soon be making the jump to film.

I am practising a lot by using these manual lenses on my DSLR, learning to meter manually etc. I have an external vintage light meter.

This is in much better condition than the 2 film cameras I have at the moment (Zenit 3M & Praktica). Think it would be simpler to use too!

Also I would love it unconditionally as I do all my vintage gear! :)

Well, to be honest I want the camera. Its really beautiful, I love the old and sexy design.
But if I get it, I give to my girlfriend. She wished a camera for her birthday, so me and her can spend some more time together.
She is amazing, I love her!! :)

This is awesome pixmedic. I would love to have this but I did get one of your lenses before. I love going back to the roots. I have dreamed of getting a Rolleiflex. I'm taking a photography class next semester and we can only use film cameras. I keep finding more ways for my wife to hate me. I love weapons, DSLRs, and vintage cameras. All I would need to do is start collecting cars and that would put me in my grave.

This is awesome pixmedic. I would love to have this but I did get one of your lenses before. I love going back to the roots. I have dreamed of getting a Rolleiflex. I'm taking a photography class next semester and we can only use film cameras. I keep finding more ways for my wife to hate me. I love weapons, DSLRs, and vintage cameras. All I would need to do is start collecting cars and that would put me in my grave.

Me and the wife have been talking about this one for a while, And have decided to let the Contaflex go to oh hey tyler if he is still interested.

If your still interested tyler, PM me your name/address and i will get it out asap.
Or... At some point. Eventually.

Last edited:
Congrats o hey Tyler!!

Most reactions

Back