Donating! Zeiss Ikon Contina Folding Camera.

Received it yesterday. Took a dummy roll of film to play around and figure out how to work it. And then, after I figured it out, found the manual online. :hopelessness::icon_tongue:

Then, put in some Ilford HP5. I'm at 10 exposures right now. I'm going to go out and take some pictures at lunchtime around the workplace. I'm actually glad I used the dummy roll, because I feel like I know how it works. Very excited, and hope the pictures turn out ok.

And, since I'm a completely-deranged masochist, I've also begged and pleaded with the wife to buy some chemicals to do my own processing (I already have a scanner from a previous and ongoing project, and I have plenty of cups, graduated cylinders, around the house). So, I'm going to try that tonight, if I have time. :bull_head:

So, I've taken "full manual" to a new level, for me anyways. :smile: Before, film for me was taking the exposed roll to the supermarket for them to process. They don't do it anymore, and the only places that do fail to provide the negatives. #filmproblems

Thanks @pixmedic !

Most reactions

Back