don’t know how it happened

Nominat55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Adobe Photoshop 15.0 is the best graphic editor to my mind. Several days ago something happened with .psd file - Could not complete your request because the file is not compatible with this version of Photoshop. Any ideas where to search software for repair photoshop file?

I haven´t yet heard that with a photoshop file, but it happens pretty often with other programs like Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, etc. when you create a file in a newer software version and try to open it in a later one afterwards.
Did you use a trial version of a later photoshop version to create the file? If yes, I´d open it in there and save it as a tiff file with layers. That should usually be safe to open in most programs I guess.

I'm not familiar with the newer iterations of PS, but I use corel software to edit if I need more than a quick touch up. My corel version x5 paintshop pro worked with my canon XTi, but wouldn't work with my 80D. Have you changed cameras or something?

Adobe Photoshop 15.0 is the best graphic editor to my mind. Several days ago something happened with .psd file - Could not complete your request because the file is not compatible with this version of Photoshop. Any ideas where to search software for repair photoshop file?
Check your backup copy of .psd file, in case it is absent, and then take a look at Photoshop Repair Toolbox This solution owns many advantages above other tools in this class – I can’t describe all the advantages, only try it, because for me it is number one.

Most reactions

Back