Dont laugh!(It seemed like a good idea at the time)

corny.. hmm, well does not really do as a perfect translation, but points in the right direction ... sorry chris! It is just a personal opinion ;)

you will post in my threads.. I am sure of that.. it will increase your post count after all! :p

Kitsch - hmmm. It could be a compliment. This from Wikipedia:

"A modern example of a painter considered by most art critics and academics to be producing kitsch, but who has a loyal following that generally does not claim artistic sophistication, is the commercially successful American Thomas Kinkade, who brands himself the "Painter of Light™" and claims to be the United States' "most collected living artist." Kinkade paints scenes of stone cottages, lighthouses, cobble stone streets, rustic villages, and other vistas, with emphasis on the glittery ornamentation in the play of light and natural foliage."

Yeah I'm not sure I dig the religious reference but it is interesting to look at. It's the kind of shot I personally wouldn't hang up (more cuz of the theme than anything) but I can tell others would dig it. Good skills though regardless.

Most reactions

Back