Dont spill the beer!!!

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.onlinephotogallery.com
This was shot years ago, I think 1986. This was shot in a dog park that was notorious for dogfights. Too many male dogs in a fenced area.

Image242.jpg

http://www.onlinephotogallery.com

scary scary scary! but good shot because the dog's motion and especially those teeth are the main thing in this shot. the beer makes it funny :)

Cool shot. :)

And those two really look like they're bothered don't they. :roll:

Has anyone else noticed how the dog in the bottom right of the first shot has run away in the second? :mrgreen:

:( poor dogs, mine would have been definately eaten by those huge dogs...

2Stupid2Duck said:
LOL. That dog was a husky. They ain't completely stoopid mate.

*looks at his dogs...

um.. well they are actually.

A lot like their owners as they say. "Let's see, my big dog is being attacked by a bigger dog. Let's drape the leash around my neck and then try and pull them apart."

My dog (may she rest in peace) would have been "This is our chance guys! Grab as much food as you can off that table and follow me!"

It's rare to a golden so worked up!

There was this female white dog in my area which was unfriendly to any dog, and my golden was unfriendly to her too, so we always have to avoid them bumping into each other. The owner and us agreed to bring our dogs for walk at different times, but once when I was returning and waiting at the elevator, when the elevator door opened, it was the white dog and the owner inside! So my dog dashed into the elevator and the owner jumped out. The door closed and we weren't able to stop it. So we qui8ckly hit the door button and it opened again. Luckly no dog was hurt.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back