Dont Stop Believin *c&c please*

TheKingDavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this stop sign while i was driving yesterday and just had to stop and take pics. These were the 3 best imo. C&c please.

neud0i.jpg

2eygg87.jpg

i5dtn5.jpg

I also shoot with a nikon d3000 :)

I like them, except what is the deal with the black thing around the pics?? just wondering :) Also with photoshop, really bringing out the red and making the sky like a really deep blue..that would look really awesome...just my opinion

I agree, the black vignette is distracting. Darkening the sky up a little bit would make the sign pop more. You could even try making the sky black and white and leaving the color in the sign.

The black thing is my lens zoomed out all the way, i thought it looked good, but maybe i should crop it out. Thanks, ill try the B&W thing

The first two look like snapshots. By this I mean, those two don't seem as though they were composed for any specific effect (though you may have done so) other than just snapping the photo. The third one though, IMHO, breaks the "rule-of-thirds" in a good way. While the vignette around the first two ARE distracting, the third photo has the opposite effect. It helps frame the subject which is so stunning it NEEDED to be centered. It looks as though it is cover-art for a band's album. Nice work this one! Welcome to TPF and I look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

Last edited:
Hahaha, this is pretty funny... Up until now, the most clever thing Ive seen written on a stopsign was.

STOP
"Hammer-time"

Good ol Journey

The black thing is my lens zoomed out all the way, i thought it looked good, but maybe i should crop it out. Thanks, ill try the B&W thing

Wait...when you zoom all the way out it covers 2/3 of the picture with blackness?? What kind of lens do you use?

Very interesting, agent. I considered the 3rd one the worst. Hmm, i will definately ponder this

your lens does that?? hmmm something may be wrong....what lens are you shooting with?

has to be a POS aux fisheye attachment. look at the CA and poor IQ around the outside.

i love that it's spelled wrong. lol

Most reactions

Back