Don't you about you all, but I'm happy it's FRIDAY!

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The boys are bringing Hammy the Hampster home from school for the weekend. I haven't had a hampster since I was about 12 so it should be interesting :lol: I have a sense that they will be begging for one of their own as soon as she is returned on Monday.

More packing and tending to moving details this weekend :) The chimney sweep is coming tomorrow morning at 7am ( :x ) to finish up the last item on the home inspection list before we close in a little over a week. I have a lot of boxes, they are just still empty at the moment ;)

Someone must be having more excitement than that this weekend :mrgreen:

I'm not sure if I've told this to anyone yet...but I'm getting a dog this weekend. (tonight)

(in 5 and a half hours)

(her name is Maya)

....:mrgreen:

my moms birthday is tomorow, so ill be eating cake alot. And in the evening im going to a concert of a dutch band. Its their concert number 1000, so im going to guess it will be a special one.
And on sunday im going to the birds of prey place again and work some more.
Really looking forward to the weekend :D

doenoe said:
my moms birthday is tomorow, so ill be eating cake alot. And in the evening im going to a concert of a dutch band. Its their concert number 1000, so im going to guess it will be a special one.
And on sunday im going to the birds of prey place again and work some more.
Really looking forward to the weekend :D

*cough*get in chat*cough*

well that just sucks buttocks.............im going to the pharmacy and get something for it.........maybe ill get lucky and i get to hallucinate from the medicine to. That would be nice.

Its friday!!!!!!!!!
I love my 4 day a week job where every weekend is a 3 day weekend!

I'm going paintballing for the first (and probably last) time this year. It seemed like every weekend something was going on or I had no babysitter or whoever aligned the stars didn't have it quite right for me, but I'm finally getting out with a league, of course just as summer comes to an end.

nyyphan said:
I'm going paintballing for the first (and probably last) time this year. It seemed like every weekend something was going on or I had no babysitter or whoever aligned the stars didn't have it quite right for me, but I'm finally getting out with a league, of course just as summer comes to an end.

watch out for those small colourfull "balls" they are really painful especially when you are "harmed" on your neck...

It's Saturday over here, got a mates computer to reload and a headunit to fix in my car followed by a bedroom to clean up.... so much work. :greenpbl:

Then it's a quick blat down to the Central Coast for a party/****up/gathering at a friends place who's moving to Sydney soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back