Door

Cool idea.

Hey Dude, open that door and come out and tell us........
ARE YOU CARRYING THAT DOOR AROUND? :biglaugh:

The suspense is killing us. :lol:

Love your idea!!!! :thumbup:

Am I carrying the door around?

I did for those pictures.

Will I again....

Is there a series in the works?.....

YES!

EverGrey said:
Am I carrying the door around?

I did for those pictures.

Will I again....

Is there a series in the works?.....

YES!

Right on:thumbup: The travelling door series. Cant wait to see it man.

Chiller said:
Right on:thumbup: The travelling door series. Cant wait to see it man.

just put a wheel on it like the guy who drags the cross everywhere.

JonMikal said:
just put a wheel on it like the guy who drags the cross everywhere.

WE gotta let Chase in on this one. It could be the next challenge. Your best self suspended door shot. I can see all us Tpfers running to the local home depot to get a door. :lmao: Im gonna make mine float.:lol:

Chiller said:
WE gotta let Chase in on this one. It could be the next challenge. Your best self suspended door shot. I can see all us Tpfers running to the local home depot to get a door. :lmao: Im gonna make mine float.:lol:

....and add the mccartney midi file. :lol:

JonMikal said:
....and add the mccartney midi file. :lol:

If Chase does it as a Challenge...it could be. Knockin on Heavens door...or ...someones knockin at the door.. Or...get this one.. My eyes a door you. :lmao:

EverGrey is probably reading this, shaking his head and, wondering why he joined up :lmao:

JonMikal said:
EverGrey is probably reading this, shaking his head and, wondering why he joined up :lmao:

Doubt it bro.. We opened a door to a ton of new photo opportunities. Betcha he is out photographing ...right now.

Chiller said:
Doubt it bro.. We opened a door to a ton of new photo opportunities. Betcha he is out photographing ...right now.

:thumbup:

Wow! That second photo is just plain scary.

Great job! You've given me about a million ideas now just from these two photos. Thank you so much! I love them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back