Doorknob to the universe...

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As if yer looking through the keyhole...
doorknob1web.jpg

It's much more effective at night time...and with yer meds. :lol:

Great photo. :D
But I can't help thinking it will fall on me. :p

Yep it's a water tower. In my younger days(I say it as if I'm old) one night my cousin and I were asked by some older kids at the local hangout spot for the weird kids(we were of few in Mississippi then) if we had ever been to the "Doorknob to the Universe". of course we had no idea what the hell they were talking about and we were game just to be cool. They agreed to take us but on one condition- we had to be blind folded. We agreed easily. So they blindfolded us and then took us on a 20 minute ride( It seemed MUCH longer). We finally arrived and are helped from the car and positioned just so. They told us to look up and then they removed the blind folds. :shock: Thus behold the photo you have before you. It was night and we were flooded with good joss- so it just completely blew us away. The great thing was that the tower was only about 2mins from where we originally started. I don't know how many folks we ended up doing this to after the fact- and each time we got the same reaction as we had. Ah the good ole days. :D

BTW this is the same tower as well.

Jeff Canes said:
No, dude its one big mushroom. Dreamtime :wink:
Nice shoot

Yeah, that crossed my mind too after i say the pic for the first time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back