Doors Open Toronto

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few of us are planning to get together for the Doors Open Toronto again this year. It is on Sat, May 26, and Sunday May, 27. The official meetup day is Sunday ,9am at Union Station. We dont really have a map set out yet, and will just wander, and see what buildings are available.

I might be doing the Saturday as well, so if anyone is interested in that day, maybe we can swing something then.

I heard that the unused subway system below Bay street is going to be open on Saturday, even tho cameras are allowed tripods are not. It will only be saturday morning. This is the first time that this is on the tour. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Here is a link to the site. >>>
http://www.toronto.ca/doorsopen/index.htm

Last year we covered quite a bit of ground in the 8 hours. It is a lot of walking but a blast as well. Lots o laughs too.

I'm in! Can't wait. Hmm better go find my walking shoes..they are in a box around here somewhere lol :D

happy0148.gif

Let's see...no TFC games that weekend...sooo

I'm in :)

Though 9 AM...you guys are KILLING me! ;)

Let's see...no TFC games that weekend...sooo

I'm in :)

Though 9 AM...you guys are KILLING me! ;)

You can catch up with us. I dont think we will be that far.. And besides...if we do the Saturday, Im sure Anty will be late. :er: :lmao: :er: On Sunday we are going to shoot her Dragon boat...so that should be a riot. blub blub blub......:lmao: :lmao:

We still lookin at this Sunday?

Hi Stu....yep..Sunday is the go day for sure. Im guessing we have about 10 or so people...but that might change. So far the plan is to meet at Union around 9:30 or so. Some people are coming from Barrie, Kitchener and Bowmanville. We dont have a specific route, but just hope we get some nice weather.
Hope more from the forum can make it. Anybody is welcome to come along.

Alright, so I shooould be there, but I may not. SNAP might need me Sunday as well as Saturday in the beach, but if they don't, then I'll be there, or maybe show up later either way. Carl, I still have your number, so if you don't see me at or around 9 AM and once everyone's met up, by all means go on your way and I'll give you guys a call at some point.

(though I just checked nad I have both of your numbers...which one is your cell, the one that starts with the 7, or the 8;))

HOpe you can make it. I will keep my cell on...the one that starts with 8:lol: Would be cool to see ya again. If ya cant make it...we will hook up again. I know Suzanne(our decoy) and Anty...(our resident punctualityless:hugs:member) cant make it either. So we gotta do sompin else later.

oh oh ...I might need a lawyer. :confused:

*Wants to get back to Toronto* :(

*Wants to slap Chiller upside the head for the 'punctualityless' reference*

MARK MY WORDS, I will be on time.
clock.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back