doors

I want to know about this place - where is it? It doesn't look like a "regular" house, but like it's the inside of a tree trunk.
It's a part of a 14 century fortress I've been to yesterday

I could maybe post some snaps here if you want to see it
That would be fine (different thread, though)

That would be fine (different thread, though)
my computer is messing with me, tpf freezes, can't post them tonight, it's getting late here, don't have enough time

What's up with you ladies and your attraction to these scary places? Normal life getting too boring, is it? :lol:
Need I say it? Just love the photograph!! :)

Really nice - not only the textures, but the tonal range is just right.

What's up with you ladies and your attraction to these scary places? Normal life getting too boring, is it? :lol:
Need I say it? Just love the photograph!! :)
That's not scary! I couldn't see a thing when I entered inside. Couldn't even focus while I was in the room where those stairs go...
Scary was outside, the walls of that fortress!!! I'm terrified of the heights!!! lol

Yeah, you need to say it ;)

Really nice - not only the textures, but the tonal range is just right.
thanks nicely :)

Hey Marija--in case you get a notice that I posted in this thread and then don't see it--I posted a totally random comment in the WRONG thread. It belonged in the Leaderboard thread, lol!!

Hey Marija--in case you get a notice that I posted in this thread and then don't see it--I posted a totally random comment in the WRONG thread. It belonged in the Leaderboard thread, lol!!
Don't you worry ma, I completely understand ;)

Very interesting and nice Mariji. Thank you for sharing.
awwww you stepped out from "that" thread for a little bit ;)

thanks for your words

snowbear asked about the place where I took the photo

I posted two pictures here if anyone wants to see

Pretty cool photo of an obviously very old place. We just do not have much of that here in the far western United States...the OLDEST buildings left here are a handful from the 1840's, and then a smattering from the 1850's...just NOT much like that around here to see, so I always look at these kinds of places with a sort of fairy-tale fascination.

Pretty cool photo of an obviously very old place. We just do not have much of that here in the far western United States...the OLDEST buildings left here are a handful from the 1840's, and then a smattering from the 1850's...just NOT much like that around here to see, so I always look at these kinds of places with a sort of fairy-tale fascination.
... they assume this fortress was here even in 13th century...

Being in this part of the world I'm pretty used to old fortresses and such

oh... I'll post those two pictures here

jajce_151014_0007 (Medium).jpg

jajce_151014_0025 (Medium).jpg

Most reactions

Back