Double Minded Distraction

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am I double minded?

Double minded.jpg

Shooting thru double glass ? Nice idea. Nice catch.

Shooting thru double glass ? Nice idea. Nice catch.

Thank you sir, it is not common but I can pick it up across the street. The key is not to get excited and hit by a vehicle.

I like the upper, windows double better than the person, car double.

I should have laid down on the ground. I knew it too but I was challenged physically that day. I am actually happy with it however. My journal note said, get on the ground... NOT, you are a pussy, get close to it Dick! I can't believe I posted that but there is my journal on that shot.....

The lady started yelling at me for reasons unknown. Crazy like my ex. I did lie, she scared me. I talked like a girl and said I was a fashion designer and liked the display... she didn't buy it.

I like it.

The lady started yelling at me for reasons unknown. Crazy like my ex. I did lie, she scared me. I talked like a girl and said I was a fashion designer and liked the display... she didn't buy it.

Nice caption, sort of reminds me of the taped dialogue in the KC song Thela Hun Ginjeet (..sorta)

I like it.

Nice caption, sort of reminds me of the taped dialogue in the KC song Thela Hun Ginjeet (..sorta)

C-c-c-c-ooooool!

Nice, good eye to catch that!

Thanks

Most reactions

Back