down by the lake

looks like a peaceful place.

I like the non traditional framing of #1, but I think you may have cropped a bit too close.
#2 is a bit more traditional, but the blurry branches on the right are just too strong a distraction for me - particularly the area just above the bench.
My eye keeps getting pulled to it and it's all fuzzy ....
Actually, that friggin' bush on the right kinda kills the whole shot for me.

Can't tell you how may times I've wanted to take an ax to something when shooting.

;)

I like the first one. It has something like the promise of good time in it.

Can't tell you how may times I've wanted to take an ax to something when shooting.

I've done that once, can't tell you how much the 150$ fine wasn't worth the picture.

#1 for me, love the none-conventional framing ^^

looks like a peaceful place.

I like the non traditional framing of #1, but I think you may have cropped a bit too close.
#2 is a bit more traditional, but the blurry branches on the right are just too strong a distraction for me - particularly the area just above the bench.
My eye keeps getting pulled to it and it's all fuzzy ....
Actually, that friggin' bush on the right kinda kills the whole shot for me.

;)
I still can't decide whether I like the second one or not, that's why I put it on here. As for the fuzziness, I was trying to get some bird photos and forgot to reset my aperture.

I've done that once, can't tell you how much the 150$ fine wasn't worth the picture.

#1 for me, love the none-conventional framing ^^
Thank you. And I don't think I could cut down a tree or bush for a photo even if I wouldn't get fined, lol.

Most reactions

Back