Downloading SPREEE!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so after paying a ridiculous amount for the Killers album I figured I would pay back "the man", by downloading as many albums as possible.

I know, I'm an ass. Woteva.

So, these are the albums I downloaded, if anyone can recommend anything else, feel free to mention it.

Bloc Party
Green Day
Interpol
Arcade Fire
Coldplay X+Y (finally)
Louis XIV

lol, that's some good stuff there.... lately with the weather and stuff though I haven't been in the mood for my usual music (Coldplay, Radiohead, Pearl Jam, RATM, etc.). I just downloaded Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin! :D

foo fighters-in your honor
silverstein-discovering the waterfront
willie nelson-countryman
The new David Gray-cant remember the title
Death cab for cutie-cant remember the title
Hawthorne heights-The Silence In Black and White
Funeral For a Friend-Casually dressed and deep in conversation
Garden State Original Soundtrack

Death Cab for Cutie was the one I couldn't remember, it's downloading as we...type.

Big up Garden State too. Great movie.

bace said:
Death Cab for Cutie was the one I couldn't remember, it's downloading as we...type.

Big up Garden State too. Great movie.

i was really really stoked to see how well zach braf played that character. big ups to that other dude too, i think his name is IAN something...zach braf's friend in the movie. all really good characters. plus the shins are a great new band.

Do you use bittorrent? I've been using torrentspy and isohunt... between the two they generally have anything I need to "Acquire".

btw is this okay to talk about on the forums? o_O

Yeah, Torrent spy is what i've been using. About three of those torrents I got from a friend who uses isoHunt too.

What's the url for that site?

bace said:
Yeah, Torrent spy is what i've been using. About three of those torrents I got from a friend who uses isoHunt too.

What's the url for that site?

isohunt.com

lol

*hopes nobody notices*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back