Downtown Augusta - C&C

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know its 4 shots, but I couldnt choose which to share. C&C Please :)

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_2013-1.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

You have some very strong images there. The B&W and mono-chrome conversions are well done. I like the first, second and fourth images. Don't care for the third image too much. The fourth shot could be lightened a bit to show more detail in the bridge.

i dont like the 3rd one either and the second one is starting to get blown out and the bridge i think could be a little sharper.

the first i like.

I like #1 and #4 but do agree #4 need's to be lightened alittle and sharpened up.

I miss Maine. I used to live in Dover on the Maine/New Hampshire border and we spent a lot of time of our summers in Maine when I was younger.

I think three might be my favorite of your set. The left gutter really leads the eye up the wall and across the texture. I guess this is a great example of how subjective all of this can be.

Nice work.

I grew up in Augusta. It was great. In school we got off a week for Thanksgiving, a week for Christmas, and a week for the Masters.

Haha yeah, I work at the Masters when I'm not at school :). Oh and sorry for this misunderstanding for a the person thinking this was Augusta, Maine.

Most reactions

Back